Trinity Worldwide Technologies, an accredited Microsoft Certified Partner and Small Business Specialist, provides full service IT solutions including server/network set up, remote access, mobile office, managed services, and scheduled and emergency support services.
Trinity serves as the IT department for many small businesses throughout NJ. If your company has an IT department, we will work with you on new projects or maintaining the computing environment by providing specialized expertise or a presence in company locations when they can’t be there.
We highly customize technology environments to meet business needs by:
1. Maintaining a stable, secure operating environment by setting up and maintaining:
• New Equipment – Plan, specify, and set up a well-designed technology platform for growing businesses. We take into account current and future business plans, put together a roadmap, so you select the most appropriate hardware, software, and services today that will be useful as you grow.
• Existing Systems – “Refresh” and maintain existing hardware, software, and network to keep them secure and running at peak efficiency.
• Security – Set up internal and external network security including firewalls, antivirus, anti-spam, and permission structures so that access is given only to those it is intended.
• Business Continuity – Set up file/system backups and redundant systems to ensure that the business continues to run even if a piece of hardware quits.
• Networking – Set up PCs or notebook computers so that they can securely access office files remotely. Set up wireless LANs so that PCs can access the company’s internal network or Internet wirelessly. This flexibility enables employees/users to be very productive.
2. Setting up shared workgroup functions that can be accessed by owners and their employees while on the road or working from home (either from a public PC or your own PC/notebook) such as a common company calendars, address books, corporate/individual/project “to-do” lists, phone logs, and business/project workflow logs allowing you to become more efficient and effective saving you time and money.
3. Mobility Solutions – access your email, calendar and address book easily and efficiently using a SmartPhone when on the road or working from home.
4. Maintenance – Planned preventive maintenance to keep your systems running securely at peak efficiency. Emergency support for quick, efficient, resolutions to your everyday IT issues.